Lynx Air, Canada’s new ultra-low-cost carrier, has announced a substantial expansion out of the Toronto area, adding four new destinations and five new routes to its network as part of its objective to make air travel accessible to everyone.
Lynx flights will be available from both Toronto Pearson Airport (Toronto Pearson) and John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport (Hamilton Airport) in the Toronto region, with six (6) destinations to select from: Halifax, St. John’s, Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver.
Lynx has created a competition to win a free weekend getaway from Toronto to Halifax, Calgary, Edmonton, or Vancouver to commemorate its considerable commitment to the Toronto region. Each weekend getaway package includes two round-trip Lynx flights on the airline’s brand-new Boeing 737 aircraft, as well as a two-night hotel stay in one of the four locations.
The announcement includes the following new Lynx routes:
- Toronto Pearson – Halifax: Three flights per week, commencing June 30, 2022, and increasing to five per week from July 30, 2022.
- Toronto Pearson – St. John’s: Two flights per week, commencing June 28, 2022, and increasing to seven flights per week from July 28, 2022.
- Toronto Pearson – Edmonton: Seven flights per week, commencing July 28, 2022.
- Hamilton – Calgary: Two flights per week, commencing June 29, 2022, and increasing to four flights per week from July 29, 2022.
- Hamilton – Halifax: Two flights per week, commencing June 29, 2022.
Lynx will also increase the number of flights between Toronto Pearson and Calgary from seven to twelve per week beginning June 28, 2022.