Stockholm Arlanda now provides flights to Bangkok, Phuket, and Miami. In the next two months, Arlanda will be serving New York JFK and Los Angeles.
The company’s maiden flight from Stockholm Arlanda to Bangkok took off on October 22nd, followed by Miami the next day and the ever-popular Thai resort town of Phuket on October 24th. This is one of many changes at Arlanda, with Ryanair and Eurowings also establishing bases there.
Only the A350-900 is being used from Sweden, with two 336-seat aircraft, OH-LWR, and OH-LWP, flying the initial flights on all three itineraries.
The following is Finnair’s schedule for the first week of November (all times are local):
- AY17: Arlanda to Miami, Wednesdays and Sundays; 14:20-19:55
- AY18: Miami to Arlanda, Wednesdays and Sundays, 21:45-11:45+1 the next day
- AY145: Arlanda to Bangkok, Mondays and Thursdays; 16:25-09:15+1 the next day
- AY146: Bangkok to Arlanda, Tuesdays and Fridays; 10:55-16:25
- AY153: Arlanda to Phuket, Thursdays and Sundays; 16:55-10:30+1 the next day
- AY154: Phuket to Arlanda, Mondays and Fridays; 12:15-18:30