Join any of our Open Days taking place around the world.
Do you imagine yourself waking up in Rio de Janeiro, exploring Sydney, and trying Singaporean cuisine? If so, apply to work as a cabin crew for Emirates and use your job as an opportunity to travel.
If so, apply to work as a cabin crew for Emirates and use your job as an opportunity to travel.
In addition to providing award-winning service at 38,000 feet, many of the cabin crew members call their position “the best job in the world” because of the distinctive lifestyle it entails:
With Emirates, you have the chance to travel to over 150 cities in 85 different countries every day.
The vibrant metropolis of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, is home to the whole Emirates cabin crew. As a result, you will receive a wage that is tax-free, have Emirates pay for your accommodation, and have many opportunities to see this distinctive, energetic, and cosmopolitan city.
From the very first day of training, you’ll make lifelong friends from all around the world in over 20,000-strong cabin crew communities.
Enjoy your leisure travels with discounted airfare on Emirates and other airlines, as well as exclusive benefits from numerous other hotel and travel companies.
To be eligible for Emirates cabin crew, you must be:
- Fluent in written and spoken English (additional languages are an advantage)
- A natural team player with a personality that shines
- At least 160cm tall and able to reach 212cm high
- Able to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements
- At least 1 year of hospitality or customer service experience
- A minimum of high school (Grade 12) education
- No visible tattoos while in Emirates cabin crew uniform
Upcoming recruitment events
Emirates travels around the world to find the best candidates for our cabin crew team. Don’t see your city? Apply online and we’ll inform you when we are visiting nearby. View more here → www.emiratesgroupcareers.com/cabin-crew/
Images Cover By: © Emirates