Air Canada Cargo is expanding its cargo network, with service to Halifax beginning on April 19. In addition, beginning in May, with the introduction of the second Boeing 767-300ER freighter, Air Canada Cargo will be able to offer freighter service to Frankfurt, Cologne, Istanbul, Madrid, and St. John’s.
“The entry into service of our second freighter is yet another exciting milestone in the growth of our freighter network and provides more options and services to the cargo community” says Matthieu Casey, managing director, commercial – cargo.
These new routes complement Air Canada Cargo’s regular freighter service to Latin American cities.
Atlantic Canada Schedule from Toronto
- To Halifax: Five flights per week starting April 19
- To St. John’s: Six flights per week starting May 1
European Schedule from Toronto Starting in May
- To Frankfurt: Two flights per week
- To Cologne: One flight per week
- To Istanbul: One flight per week
- To Madrid: Three flights per week